Non-Resident Nepali Association
International Coordination Council
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Submission for Scientific Session
2nd Global Nepali Health Conference
“Mitigating Pandemic through Health, Research, Collaboration & Action”
September 18-20, 2020
We invite you to participate in the 2nd Global Nepali Health Conference organized during September 18-20, 2020. The conference will be mostly virtual via zoom or similar technology. We invite you to submit abstract of your scientific work to present during the scientific session of the conference. The theme of the conference is “Mitigating Pandemic through Health, Research, Collaboration & Action”. Any researcher, scientist, academician, health professional, allied-health professional, or interested person is requested to submit their research work, groundbreaking ideas, strategies, relevant policies and procedures that will have meaningful impact on the health of Nepali residing in Nepal and abroad. This conference is organized by Health Committee of Non-Resident Nepali Association, International Coordination Council.
Due date for abstract submission: August 29th, 2020
Abstract review and notification: September 5th, 2020
Due date for slide submission: September 12th, 2020
Where to submit?
Please submit your abstract via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Word limit: Not to exceed 500 words (Reference will not be counted in the word limit)
- Format: Structured abstract should have title, background, methods, results, conclusion, and 3-5 keywords. Unstructured abstract should have a title, background, discussion and 3-5 keywords. American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines of abstract submission preferred.
- Priority: Authors are encouraged to briefly include the information on how the research findings could be utilized in relation to the health of Nepali people around the world or in Nepal. Coronavirus pandemic related research and papers are encouraged.
- Suggested Topics: Coronavirus Pandemic and its impact, evidence-based medical practice, nursing practice, biomedical research, clinical research, health informatics, health policy, healthcare regulatory policies, diagnostic testing / lab testing, environmental health, social determinants of health, community based health activities, public health, rapid health assessment conducted during and after disasters like earthquake, flood, landslides, wildfire, etc.
- Presentation Time: 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes of question & answer and discussions. All the presentations will be broadcasted virtually.
For questions or concerns, please contact ‘Scientific Committee’ at email@example.com
2nd Global Nepali Health Conference 2020
Dr. Kush Shrestha, Chair, Australia
Mr. Satya N. Chaudhary, Co-Chair, USA
Dr. Saroj Niraula, Member, Canada
Dr. Archana Shrestha, Member, Nepal
Dr. Chandni Jaishwal, Member, USA
For questions or information on the conference related matters, please contact: Dr. Sanjeeb Sapkota, Chair, Health Committee and the Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org